Bingham University 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission lists for the 2022/2023 academic session have been uploaded online.
How to Check Bingham University Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into Bingham University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Check Out: Bingham University school fees
This is to inform all candidates who applied for the Bingham University, Kodape, Karu, post-UTME during the 2022/2023 academic session and also participated in the screening exercise that their admission status can now be checked online/offline.
Check/Download Bingham University Admission Lists
Successfully admitted candidates should register using the steps outlined below:
- Bingham University Admission Package costs ₦30,000. Payment will be made through the Remita platform: www.remita.net
- Return the package to the Academic Office with proof of payment. TIP. Go to www.remita.net, select Bills & Purchases, Pay Billers, and enter Bingham University in the 'Whom to pay' field. Select the Admission Processing Fee. Make your payment.
- You are required to pay a ₦100,000 non-refundable acceptance fee. This is included in your school fees.
- After paying a minimum of 70% of the fees, you must proceed to the JAMB CAPS portal to accept the admission. This is REQUIRED.
- Payments for 2 and 3 above must be made through the MyBHU portal at www.binghamuni.edu.ng/mybhu. When you pick up your admission package, you will be given your login credentials. For more information, please visit www.binghamuni.edu.ng.
Congratulations to everyone who made the Bingham University admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment