FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Screening Form: This is to notify the general public and also to invite applicants for the 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening into The federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy (FEDCODTTEN), Enugu, that the Post UTME Form is out. See more details in this article.The Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy (FEDCODTTEN), Enugu, has released its post-UTME screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for FEDCODTTEN Post-UTME form below.
Courses Offered at FEDCODTTEN
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Technology
- Dental Therapy
- Social Works
- Public Health
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidate must possess five (5) O’level credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must have obtained a JAMB UTME score of at least 120.
- Candidates who scored 180 or above in the Post-UTME examination may apply for BTech programmes at the College.
- Any other interested/eligible Candidate who meets the requirements for (2) and (3) above.
How to Apply for FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Form
- The application form costs Two Thousand naira (₦2,000) and can be obtained by visiting https://portal.fedcodtten.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/Landing.aspx.
- Click "GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE," enter your information, print the invoice, and take it to the bank to make payment.
- Return to the portal, click "COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM," and fill out the Admission Application Form with the generated RRR (remita) number.
- Proceed to the College and submit hard copies of the documents listed below to the Office of the Registrar via the Admission Officer.
- O'Level result (S.S.C.E; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) e. t. c.
- UTME Result Slip 2023/2024
- Photocopies of all payment documentation.
The Post UTME applicants are to come with original and photocopies of all their credentials and a passport photograph for the exercise.
How To Avoid Mistakes During the FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Registration
- Visit a reliable and trustworthy cyber cafe near you.
- Before beginning your registration, ensure that you have good and strong network connectivity.
- Ensure that you confirm and provide your correct JAMB Registration Number/details.
- Ensure that the photo you want to use on the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy's Portal as PASSPORT is clear. Photos with dark backgrounds should be avoided at all costs.
- Use a working mobile phone number. You can use any number; it does not have to be the one you used to register for JAMB.
- Choose your desired course of study as specified on your JAMB UTME/Change of course form.
- Before and after you submit your form, double-check that there are no errors.