Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana (AIFPU) ND Part-Time Admission Form: The Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, is selling admission forms for its Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. See below for a list of available courses, requirements, and instructions on how to obtain the Unwana Poly ND part-time form.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for admission to the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana (AIFPU), Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Library and Information Science
- Public Administration
- Marketing and Computer Science.
Candidates for Part-Time National Diploma programmes will apply to JAMB with a fee of three thousand five hundred Naira (₦3,500) only. Thereafter, the candidate can apply for admission using the JAMB Registration Number issued by JAMB. Part-Time National Diploma candidates are not required to have written the UTME.
- Qualification: O’Level certificate and requirement(s) as specified in JAMB.
Applicants should go to the Polytechnic's website and fill out the Admission Screening Application Form online.
The Application Fee for ND part-time is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee in any Nigerian bank using the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform.
- Candidates should go to https://portal.polyunwana.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx.
- Click on Online Application Forms under Application forms/Results.
- Choose your program type and enter your ND REG NO/PHONE number, enter your information EXACTLY and click the "sign in" button.
- The invoice page that appears should be printed.
- Take the printout to the bank (any commercial bank) and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
- After the payment, Return to the portal and select "Apply Now."
- Choose an application type and enter your RRR.
- Fill in your information as accurately as possible.