Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana (AIFPU) Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes at Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana (AIFPU) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- PGD Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- PGD Computer Science
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND) in the relevant field. The candidate must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Scheme for one year.
Applicants should go to the Polytechnic's website and fill out the Admission Screening Application Form online.
The application fee for PGD is ten thousand Naira (₦10,000).
Candidates must pay the Screening Application Fee in any Nigerian bank via the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform.
- Candidates should go to https://portal.polyunwana.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx.
- Click on Online Application Forms under Application forms/Results.
- Choose your program type and enter your phone number, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
- The invoice page that appears should be printed.
- Take the printout to the bank (any commercial bank) and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
- Return to the portal after payment and click the "Apply Now" button.
- Choose an application type and enter your RRR.
- Fill in your information as accurately as possible.
DOCUMENTS FOR BASIC SCREENING:
- O'Level qualification
- Certificate of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor's Degree
- Certificate of Discharge/Exclusion or Exemption from NYSC