DNUUMS Registration Procedure for New Students - The David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS), Uburu, Ebonyi State, has published the registration guidelines for all candidates admitted for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Guidelines for David Nweze Umahi University Registration
Following admission into the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Uburu for the 2022/2023 academic session, successful candidates have been notified that the University will begin academic activities for the 2022/2023 session on Monday, November 14, 2022.
In light of the foregoing, all admitted candidates are required to check into their hostels on November 13, 2022.
DNUUMS CANDIDATE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must bring the following items:
- Evidence of payment of the ₦50,000.00 acceptance fee (payment procedure available on the university website www.kdums.edu.ng).
- A duplicate of the DNUUMS admission letter and the original Jamb result slip
- Printout of evidence of change of institution/course to DNUUMS from the JAMB portal
- O’ Level result(s)
- Sponsorship consent letter from either the parent or the sponsor
- Three (3) letters of undertaking for good behaviour, one from the parent and the other two (2) from a senior public/civil servant and a clergy member.
- Declaration/certificate of Age
- Local Government Identification Letter
CHECKLIST FOR REGISTRATION INTO THE HALL OF RESIDENCE (HOSTEL)
- Proof of payment of the appropriate school fee
- One (1) laptop computer
- Minimum of one (1) bedspread and pillowcase each
- One water-resistant (54×8 leather) foam cover available on campus.
- a single (1) electric kettle (not compulsory)
- 12 plastic (cloth) hangers
- A mosquito net
- 2 large plastic buckets
- a box of tissues
- one (1) mopping stick, as well as other toiletries
- Before arriving on campus, candidates must pay their school fees in full and obtain clearance online.
- On arrival at the university, candidates are permitted to temporarily check into the hostel following confirmation of the evidence of payment of school fees and the checklist for registration into the halls of residence.
- You must familiarise yourself with the information contained in the students' handbook (downloadable from the university website), as ignorance of the rules, regulations, and other guidelines on student conduct is not an excuse for disciplinary action.
Inquiries about fee payment: 08038811997
Registration inquiries: 08033711002.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment