ILAROPOLY ND Part-Time Admission Acceptance Fee: This is to inform all candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various National Diploma (ND) Part-Time Programmes at the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, that the institution's management has released the acceptance fee amount, payment instructions, and deadline for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Acceptance Fee Details
ALL CANDIDATES OFFERED ADMISSION IN THE 2023/2024 SESSION FOR PART-TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA (PT ND) PROGRAMS MUST PAY A ₦30,200.00 ACCEPTANCE FEE (THIS PAYMENT INCLUDES ALL BANK CHARGES).
- Please keep in mind that the deadline for paying acceptance fees for the ND PART TIME SECOND LIST is FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 25TH, 2023.
- Please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance fees for Part-Time FIRST LIST is Friday, 11th NOVEMBER 2023.
All the candidates on Part-Time Admission should do the following before they can be enabled to pay the Acceptance fee:
- Fill out the JAMB Part-Time Application Form at the Polytechnic ICT Center.
- Submit a printout of their JAMB Registration Number as well as a copy of their O' level results to the Admissions Office. (Only candidates who have submitted their JAMB Registration Number and O' level results to the admission office are eligible to pay the Acceptance Fee.)
Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Guidelines
All admitted candidates are to visit the Polytechnic website, www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng, and click on the College portal.
- Click on check admission status and enter your application number and RRR number used to obtain the form or screening results.
- Click on Generate invoice /make payment of Acceptance Fee.
- Print the generated invoice and take it to any of the designated banks for payment.
- Candidates should return to the Portal after paying the acceptance fee and enter the RRR number to print the School Admission Letter and Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Proceed to the College Portal to generate a School Fees Invoice, which you can then pay at any of the designated banks.
- Input the RRR number obtained for the payment of school fees to print the School Fees Receipt.
- Fill out the bio-data and Course Registration Forms.
- Matriculation number is assigned after payment of school fees.
- Fill in any additional credentials and information, such as a Certificate of Local Government / State of Origin, a Birth Certificate, and so on.
- Fill in the appropriate session courses.
- Print a hard copy of the online course registration form and submit four (4) copies along with other relevant documents (SSCE, Certificate of Local Government Origin, Birth Certificate for ND students, and Certificate of Completion of One Year Industrial Attachment for HND students).
- United Bank For Africa PLC
- Union Bank PLC
- Polaris Bank LTD
- Wema Bank PLC
- Access Bank PLC
- Ilaro Poly Microfinance Bank LTD,
- Ilaro Ekuombe Microfinance Bank LTD, ILARO