Federal University Dutse Post UTME / DE Form - The management of the Federal University Dutse, FUD has released the Post UTME and direct entry Screening form for Undergraduates into its various programmes in the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The Federal University Dutse invites JAMB UTME and DE candidates to participate in the online Post-UTME and DE screening exercise for admission into ALL PROGRAMMES at the university for the 2022/2023 academic session, as follows:
ONLINE SCREENING BEGINS Monday, October 31, 2022, to Monday, November 21, 2022.
Students Eligible for the FUD Post UTME Screening Exercise
Only candidates who chose FUD as their first choice and have a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2022 UTME and a minimum of 8 points in IJMB and NCE or Lower Credit at National Diploma level for Direct Entry (DE) are eligible for the Online screening. Furthermore, each candidate must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes in their O' Levels, including English Language and Mathematics, in no more than two (2) sittings. Participation in the Online Screening is required for admissions in 2022/2023.
Check Out: Federal University Dutse Cut-Off Marks
How much is the FUD Post UTME form?
The Federal University Dutse, FUD Post UTME Screening Form costs Two Thousand Naira only (₦2,000.00).
How to Apply for the FUDutse Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Procedure for Registration: Candidates are required to follow the steps outlined below to Apply for the Federal University Dutse, FUD Post UTME Screening Exercise:
- Go to the University Post UTME/DE Portal at https://www.putme.fud.edu.ng
- Log in using your UTME/DE Registration Number and your State of Origin;
- Update your date of birth, email address, phone number, and state/L.G.Aas it appears on your UTME/DE Registration Slip;
- Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR Number) and Invoice;
- Pay the ₦2,000 PUTME/DE Online Screening fee using any acceptable debit card or at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank, using the RRR Number:
- Update O'Level results (no more than two sittings) and, if applicable, A'Level results;
- Scan and update a genuine and authentic copy of your O'Level/A'Level results, as well as a recent passport photo;
- Print out the Acknowledgement Slip;
1. 2021/2022 candidates who have not been screened must complete their online screening on or before November 4th, 2022.
2. All Candidates are required to print the following:
- Proof of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Result Notification/Registration Slips
3. All candidates are advised to ensure that their O'Level results have been uploaded to the JAMB website.
4. Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the online screening closing date, as there will be no window for an extension.
Candidates can visit the PUTME portal for live chat or email FUD at [email protected] for more information or clarification.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.