FUHSA Physical Screening Exercise for New Students - This is to notify all newly admitted 2021/2022 academic session students of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) that they must present themselves for physical screening from November 14th to November 20th, 2022.
The activity will qualify the admitted applicants for enrollment into the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare. They must bring the following items:
- Original and photocopies of your Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Original and photocopy of your Indigene Certificate
- Original and Photocopy of your academic credentials
- Original and photocopy of your JAMB result slip
- 3 recent full-faced passport photographs
- 3 file jackets are to be obtained at the Screening venue
- A copy of this letter (this invitation)
- A copy of the Admission Letter from the University.
NOTE: Classes will begin on Monday, November 21, 2022.
Students should be aware that if they do not appear for physical screening and registration, the University has the right to revoke their admission.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment