Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for admission to the following National Diploma (full-time and part-time Programmes (Two Years) at Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Gombe State Polytechnic Programmes/Courses
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Business Administration And Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
How much is Gombe State Polytechnic Form?
The Gombe State Polytechnic Form costs ₦2,000 only.
All eligible JAMB candidates who select Gombe State Polytechnic Bajoga as their preferred institution must pay a non-refundable screening fee of ₦2,000.00 in order to upload their credentials to the polytechnic portal.
Gombe State Polytechnic Entry Requirements
- Candidates must have at least five (5) relevant credits in SSCE (WAEC, NECO, G.C.E. NABTEB) or equivalent O'Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics in no more than two sittings.
- Candidates who sat for 2022 JAMB/UTME in the relevant subjects to the interested course of study.
Candidates Eligible for the Gombe State Polytechnic Post-UTME Exercise
- Candidates must have chosen Gombe State Polytechnic Bajoga as their first choice and scored 100 points and above in the 2022 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose Gombe State Polytechnic Bajoga as their first but now wish to be considered for admission must go to JAMB and apply for a change of Institution/Course to their first choice before starting the application procedure.
How to Apply for Admission to Gombe State Polytechnic
Applicants should go to gsp.myadmission.cloud and register with a valid email and/or phone number, then choose a programme, proceed with payment (either bank branch option or card), and finish the application.
All applications must be completed and submitted online on or before December 30, 2022.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment