KASU Diploma and Certificate Admission Form - Appropriately qualified candidates are invited to apply for admission to the Kaduna State University (KASU) Diploma and Certificate Programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
KASU Diploma and Certificate Courses
REGULAR DIPLOMA IN:
- Physics Education
- Chemistry Education
- Mathematics Education
- Computer Science Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Biology Education
- Geography Education
- Agricultural Education
- English Education
- History Education
- Arabic Education
- French Education
- Hausa Education
- Islamic Studies Education
- Christian Religious Studies Education
- Political Science Education
- Mass Communication Education
- Business Education
- Economics Education
- Library and Information Science Education
- Guidance and Counselling Education
CERTIFICATE COURSES IN:
1. Principles and Techniques of International Language Translations in:
- French to English and Vice-versa
- Arabic to English and Vice-versa
- Hausa to English and Vice-versa
2. Certificate in Arabic and French Languages
3. Principles and Practice of:
- Islamic Religious Preaching
- Christian Religion Preaching
KASU Diploma and Certificate Programmes Admission Requirements
KASU Diploma & Certificate Programmes Duration
The certificate programme, on the other hand, will last three (3) months, whereas the executive courses and e-government programmes will last one (1) week.
How to Apply for KASU Diploma & Certificate Programmes Admission Exercise
Interested candidates must pay a processing fee of ₦10,000.00 (all charges included) on the University's website at https://forms.kasu.edu.ng.
Visit the website using a computer or a mobile device.
- Click 'Register Now,' then choose 'Diploma' or 'Certificate' from the drop-down menu.
- To create an account, fill in the required fields.
- Login to your email to obtain login information.
- Login again to forms.kasu.edu.ng with the same information and proceed with your application, then wait 15 minutes.
- To generate your payment details, click the 'Proceed with Payment' link.
- At the top of the page, select 'Pay via Interswitch.'
- Continue with the payment
- After making a successful payment, log out of your account and log back in after 10 minutes to complete your registration.
The deadline for submitting all applications is Monday, November 21, 2022.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.