KASU Post UTME / DE Screening Form - This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission into Kaduna State University (KASU) for the 2022/2023 academic session that the sale of the Post-UTME screening form has begun.
Eligibility for KASU Post-UTME Exercise
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of five (5) relevant Credit passes in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) administered by recognised Examination Bodies in no more than two (2) sittings, including a pass in English and Mathematics.
- Prospective candidates must have taken the UTME Exams, selected KASU as their first choice, and scored an aggregate of 160 and above in the relevant subjects.
- Arts – 160
- Agriculture – 160
- Education – 160
- Environmental Sciences – 160
- Management -160
- Sciences – 160 excluding Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology
- Social Science – 160 excluding Mass communication
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Exercise
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example, 12345678BR).
- Password is your Jamb Number, excluding the First and Last Character (For Example, 1245678D).
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch,” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
Candidates will be required to pay ₦2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only).
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022.
For any enquiry or complaint, please send a mail to: [email protected] and [email protected]
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment