OSPOLY Iree Post UTME Screening Form - The Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree, invites suitably qualified candidates to its post-UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Eligibility for Osun Poly Iree Post-UTME Exercise
- Candidates who selected Osun State Polytechnic Iree as their first or second choice in the 2022/2023 UTME, as well as those who still wish to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above, are eligible to apply for National Diploma Courses, & 100 and above for NCE Courses.
- Candidates for all courses must have five (5) Credit Passes in relevant O'Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, at no more than two sittings.
- Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years old by October 31, 2022, are ineligible and should not apply.
- Candidates who fail to appear in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
How to Apply for the Osun State Polytechnic Post-UTME
SCREENING FEE - ₦2,000.00
Eligible candidates should visit the Osun State Polytechnic website at www.ospoly.edu.ng and complete the following steps:
- Visit https://ospoly.edu.ng/.
- Select “Student Portal”.
- Select “Post UTME” on the page that appears and enter your Full Name and E-mail Address (unique email address)
- Click the “Pay Now” button.
- Pay the specified amount with an ATM Card from any bank of your choice.
- Print your registration slip and bring photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O'level results to the Academic Affairs Building of the Polytechnic on a date to be announced soon for the Screening Exercise.
Candidates should visit the institution's website for the proper date of his/her Department's Faculty Screening, which will be notified later.
Deadline: December 15, 2022.
Further Clarification and enquiries may be obtained via email and the following phone numbers: 080-830-33656 09055063355, 08038442009 and 08034007555
Candidates should supply authentic and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers. The Polytechnic will not be held liable for information not being received as a result of invalid email addresses or phone numbers. Candidates are also advised to strictly follow the guidelines and seek clarification as needed.
Cultism, drug abuse, and other anti-social behaviour are not tolerated at the Polytechnic.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment