RSUST Sandwich Postgraduate Form - Suitable candidates are invited to apply for admission to the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), Sandwich postgraduate and PGDE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
RSUST Sandwich Postgraduate Programmes Duration.
- The Sandwich Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE/PGDTE) programmes will run for a minimum of one Sandwich year.
- All Sandwich Master's programmes (MEd/MSc) with dissertations in Education last at least two Sandwich years.
- All Sandwich Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes with a thesis in Education will last at least three Sandwich years.
NOTE: A Sandwich Year includes vacations in July/August, Christmas, and Easter.
RSU Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Candidates for Master's degrees at the Institute of Education must have a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division in the relevant field of study, or a PGDE/PGDTE from Rivers State University or another recognised institution of higher learning of equivalent status.
- Candidates for the Postgraduate Diploma in Institute of Education must have a first degree with at least a third-class honours from a recognised institution/university.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in any subject discipline or its equivalent in any Technical subject/disciple (for PGDTE only), awarded by any recognised institution.
- Candidates for the Doctor of Philosophy Degree in the Institute of Education must have a Masters Degree in a relevant field of study from Rivers State University or an equivalent recognised institution of higher learning.
How to Apply for RSUST Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Exercise
The application form costs ₦20,000.00. Log on to the University's Website, www.ust.edu.ng or www.rsu.edu.ng, and make an e-payment by generating a transaction ID for the fee, then go to any designated Bank to pay using the Pay Direct option or with an inter-switch enabled Verve Card.
Online application forms should be downloaded, and hard copies of completed forms should be submitted to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, along with photocopies of relevant credentials.
The application will close at midnight on January 31, 2023.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment