Taraba State University, TASU Post UTME/DE Form: This is to notify all applicants and members of the general public who are interested in applying for admission to Taraba State University, Jalingo that the sale of admission forms for the 2023/2024 academic session has begun. All candidates who acquired a UTME score of 140 and above in the recently completed 2023 JAMB UTME exams are eligible to apply for admission.
Admission application forms will be available from November 20th, 2023 to January 8th, 2024.
- Only candidates who have chosen Taraba State University Jalingo as their primary Institution, both through UTME and Direct Entry, qualify for the online screening exercise.
- For UTME candidates, a minimum score of 140 in the 2023 UTME is required, and must have obtained five (5) relevant O'level credits, including Mathematics and English, within two sittings.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have achieved a minimum of Lower Credit at Diploma, NCE, or IJMB, accompanied by five (5) relevant O'level credits within two sittings.
How to Apply for the Taraba State University, TASU Post-UTME Exercise
- Interested candidates should go to the University's website at https://apply.tsuniversity.edu.ng/register.php.
- Create a username and password and proceed to pay a screening fee of ₦2,000 to the Taraba State University account online.
- Candidates must also upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Letter of indigene
- First school leaving certificate
- JAMB score sheet
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB and any relevant result
Any candidate who uploads false information will be automatically disqualified.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.