UNIBEN Supplementary Post-UTME screening - The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Supplementary Admission Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is scheduled to take place on 7th December 2022 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
UNIBEN Supplementary Post UTME Requirements
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2022/2023 UTME and DIRECT ENTRY Admission and selected the University of Benin as their first choice, with a score of 200 or above (for UTME Candidates), are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- At least five (5) credit passes in GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language and Mathematics (for courses that require a credit in mathematics), as well as three other relevant subjects (four if mathematics is excluded); at no more than two sittings.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before commencing the application process.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Supplementary Post-UTME Screening
- Go to www.uniben.edu.
- Click WAEUP Student Portal.
- To proceed, click Register for Application at the top left of the displayed page.
- Enter your surname as it appears on your JAMB Registration Slip, as well as your JAMB Registration number. Your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser immediately.
- Click 'login' on the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal (top right of front page).
- To login, enter your Username and Password.
- To begin the application process, please click on the 'Application Record' and fill out all required fields.
- To pay for the Application, go to the bottom of the page and click "Add Online Payment Ticket." Then, in the top left corner of the page, click "Pay via Remita." Use a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria to pay the application gross fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000).
- Before submitting your application online, review and confirm your information (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Return to the website on the scheduled date to print the acknowledgement slip with your specific screening schedule.
The application website will close at Midnight on 4th December 2022. (i.e., all applications must be concluded online no later than 4th December 2022). Candidates who pay after midnight on 4th December 2022, will not be screened.
- Candidates are to come with their NCDC-prescribed surgical face masks and small-sized hand sanitizers.
- GSM phones and calculators are not allowed.
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule.