The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates who made UNN their first-choice institution in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 and above for the screening exercise.
CHECK OUT: UNN JAMB and Departmental Cut-Off Marks
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of ₦2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
The online registration commences on Friday, November 4, 2022, and ends on midnight of Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Log on to the University Website: unn.edu.ng
- Click on “UNN portal” (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click “Prospective Students”
- Select “Online Application Form” for 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter verified O’Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number. Note: Awaiting Results candidates should list their SSCE subjects)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates)
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR 2022/2023 WHO MADE UNN THEIR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION SHOULD ALSO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING.
UNN Post UTME SCREENING EXERCISE:
The screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session shall be by the assessment of verified JAMB UTME, O’Level and Direct Entry results in place of P-UTME CBT examination. Any candidate who fails to upload the verified O’Level results at CAPS at record time shall not be considered for admission.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment