ATBU Direct Entry Screening Form: The management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2023/2024 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise.
ATBU Direct Entry Screening EligibilityTo be eligible for the ATBU direct entry screening, all candidates must have:
- Made the ATBU their first choice of institution in the 2023/2024 Direct Entry Admission.
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
See the complete ATBU Admission Requirements HERE
How to Apply for ATBU Direct Entry Screening Exercise
Go to the ATBU Direct Entry screening portal at portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Use your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) using the JAMB registration number as the User Name and the default password.
- Proceed to make a payment of ₦2,000 only as the online screening fee into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Fill in the relevant information in the required fields, in case of awaiting result(s) AR' should be indicated in the appropriate grade area and attach a recent passport-size photograph.
- Download the online screening acknowledgement slip for the purpose of physical screening
- The portal will remain open for one week to enable prospective candidates to update their bio-data commencing from Monday 23rd October to Saturday 28th October 2023.
NOTE: The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening. All candidates are advised to upload their O'level results on the JAMB profile.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.