Yobe State University (YSU) Registration Guidelines for Undergraduates: This is to inform both new and returning students of Yobe State University (YSU) that the management of the institution has released the registration guidelines for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Yobe State University (YSU) Registration Guidelines
1. VISIT PORTAL
- On a web browser, visit ysu.edu.ng/smis/students and enter your student ID number & JAMB number to Login.
2. PROFILE INFORMATION
- Each of the icons displayed on the student profile represents a registration form section.
- Click on each and provide the required information.
- After completing the Contact and Health Info update and Course Registration, click on the Download Course Registration Form.
- Note that at this stage, Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code will be generated. You must make payment online or copy the RRR code and pay at any Bank Branch (you don’t need any account number to make payment).
NOTE: There will be no submission of hardcopies to the Faculties, Departments, Exams & Records or Bursary.
- Prospective student reports to the registration committee with original credentials and admission letter.
2: ONLINE REGISTRATION
Upon completion of screening, if cleared. The student will then report to ICT for online registration.
- RRR code will be generated for payment directly with an ATM card or print invoice for payment @ any bank branch.
- Print Course Registration Form (CRF) after making payment.
3: MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- Student reports to the university clinic for medical examination and certificate of fitness.
4: UPLOAD OF CERTIFICATE
- Student returns to the ICT with a medical certificate of fitness for scanning and upload to student profile.
5: ID CARD COLLECTION
- Students will collect ID Cards from ICT.