Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Admission Form - The Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Talata Mafara, Zamfara State, has commenced the sale of post-UTME application forms for admission into its various Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Abdu Gusau Polytechnic HND Courses and Admission Requirements
- HND programmes, candidate must have at least five (5) credits in GCE O’level or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, plus a National Diploma Certificate.
- The courses offered are- HND Business, HND Office Technology Management, HND Accounting, Applied Science:(HND Microbiology, HND Biochemistry, HND Environmental, HND PHYSICS), HND Computer Science, HND Statistics, Higher Diploma in Arabic and Islamic Sharia.
How to Apply for Abdu Gusau Polytechnic HND Admission Exercise
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the Abdu Gusau Poly portal at https://sis.agpmafara.edu.ng/
- Click on Apply for admission On the right-hand side of the screen
- Enter the CONFIRMATION ORDER# printed on the Payment Receipt you obtained from the bank in the box provided
- Click on VERIFY to verify your payment
- If your payment is successfully verified, You will AUTOMATICALLY be logged into your account
- Click on CONTINUE APPLICATION to load your BIODATA FORM
- Fill in the form displayed and click on SAVE BIODATA
- Click on SCHOOL/INSTITUTION at the top of the form
- Fill in the form displayed and click on SAVE SCHOOLS
- Click on NEXT OF KIN/SPONSOR at the top of the form
- Fill in the form and click on SAVE RELATIONS
- Click on UPLOAD IMAGE at the top of the form
- Select and upload your scanned passport photograph and click on SAVE IMAGE
- Click on PRINT MY FORM at the top of the form
- Print a copy of the FORM and keep it for record
- Make sure that you print a copy of your form, as without doing so, your application will remain incomplete
- The RECEIPT NUMBER# Provided on the PAYMENT RECEIPT You obtained from the bank will be your USERNAME and PASSWORD (You can change your PASSWORD when you log in)