AFIT School Fees Payment Procedure: The management of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, has released the fee payment procedure for newly admitted and returning Degree/ND students for the 2023/2024 academic session.
AFIT Fees Payment Procedure for Fresh Students
The guidelines for paying acceptance and other fees to the Air Force Institute of Technology are provided below. This information is ONLY for recently admitted ND and BEng/BSc students.
- On this website, https://afit.edu.ng
- Select "New Student" from the "STUDENT" menu.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number (ND and Degree Students). Procedures for more categories will be published soon) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
- You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Please enter your new password and email address to proceed. When this is completed, you will be redirected to your dashboard.
- Click "Pay Acceptance Fee" on your dashboard and proceed to the end. Print your Acceptance Fee, AFIT Provisional Admission Letter, and other forms after making a successful Acceptance Fee payment.
- Proceed to pay other fees as found on your page and follow through to the end.
- Update your Bio-data and Next-of-kin information to enable you print your schedule of fees receipt.
- The list of documents and items to come with is on your AFIT Provisional Admission Letter. Ensure you come with them for documentation.
AFIT Fees Payment Procedure for Returning Students
- Visit the AFIT website at https://afit.edu.ng
- Navigate to the “STUDENT” menu and select “Returning Student”
- Enter your Matric No(for ND and Degree Students) or Admission No(for Pre-HND, HND, PGD and Masters students.) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
- You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Login with your new password and your Matric No/Admission No.
- On your page, click on “Proceed to Pay 2023/2024 Tuition Fee” and follow through to the end.
- After a successful Fee Payment, click on Print Receipt to print your payment receipt.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.