LASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form – The Lagos State University Consult invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Lagos State University Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. The programme is based at Lagos State University's Epe Campus.
LASU Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
Candidates interested in admission to the Lagos State University Part-Time Degree Programmes should visit the University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng for complete details and admission requirements for each degree programme. The program's minimum age requirement is eighteen  years.
LASU Part-Time Degree Available Programmes
The following Part-Time degree programmes are available for the 2022/2023 Academic Session:
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Mass Communication
- Computer Science
- Agricultural Science
- History and International Studies
- Political Science
- Peace studies
How to Apply for LASU Part-Time Degree Admission Exercise
- Prospective candidates should visit www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000) only, to access the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill out the application form upload their credentials and submit the form online.
- Thereafter, they will be invited for screening. Successful candidates will be required to pay immediately an acceptance fee of Twenty Thousand Naira only (₦20,000) and a medical fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (₦20,000) only.
The closing date of application is Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication
- Any applicant who pays money to any individual or into other accounts/or through other means aside from the one above, does so to his/her own disadvantage.
- Prospective candidates are hereby requested to visit the University website: www.lasu.edu.ng. for details on the programme.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment