University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) ACIB/BSc Linkage Admission Form: The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its ACIB/BS.c Linkage Programmes leading to the award of B.Sc. (Hons) Degree in Finance and Banking for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates with the necessary qualifications are invited to apply for admission to the Part-Time (Weekend) B.Sc. (Hons) Degree in the Department of Finance and Banking, Faculty of Management Sciences, University of Port Harcourt, for the 2023/2024 academic session.
UNIPORT ACIB/BS.c Linkage Programme Objectives
The ACIB/BS.c Linkage Programme leads to the award of a B.Sc. (Hons) Degree in Finance and Banking.
The curriculum is designed to update, strengthen and enhance the academic and analytical skills of the students, thereby improving their efficiency and productivity on the job.
UNIPORT ACIB/BS.c Linkage Programme Admission Requirements & Duration
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Degree in Finance and Banking
1. Candidates must have credit passes in five subjects: (a) English Language, (b) Mathematics, (c) Economics, (d) any other two from Government, History, Geography, Commerce, Accounting (Finance/Business), Literature in English, Christian Religious Knowledge/Islamic Religious Knowledge, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
2. All candidates must have professional and/or academic certificates obtained through examinations in any one or more of the following fields:
- Banking, Insurance
- Actuarial Science
- General Administration or HND or Degree in any of the functional areas in Management Sciences/Business Administration, or Degree in Economics,
- Education (Accounting),
- Education (Business Administration), and
- Education (Economics).
3. Membership of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria is mandatory. However, those who are not currently registered with the Institute must do so upon admission; and in any case, not later than the end of the first term of the first year.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAM
The Programmes have a minimum duration of two years on weekends, with three (3) terms per academic session.
How to Apply for Admission to the UNIPORT ACIB/BS.c Linkage Programme
A non-refundable fee of ₦15,00.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) plus bank charges should be paid online via remita at the University's designated banks, which are listed below:
- First Bank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank and
- University of Port Harcourt and Choba Microfinance Bank.
Candidates should proceed to the Office of the Finance Officer in the Faculty of Management Sciences, University Park, University of Port Harcourt with the payment slip from the bank and obtain the Application Form.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.