CONAMKAT Post-Basic Nursing Admission List – This is to inform all candidates who participated in the CONAMKAT Post-Basic Nursing admission processes for 2023 that the admission list has been released by the institution and is available to applicants on the school website. In light of this, the management wishes to congratulate the successful applicants and inform them of the date, procedures, and documents needed for post-admission screening.
Table of Contents
This is to notify all candidates who applied for admission to the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Nursing Post-Basic Programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that the institution's management has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
NOTE: The ONLINE Registration will begin on Monday, March 20th, 2023 and will end on Friday, March 31th, 2023.
How to Check the CONAMKAT Post-Basic Nursing Admission List
Follow the link below to access the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) post-basic Nursing admission list:
Online Registration Method
- Go to the CONAMKAT portal at www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on “Student Portal”
- Click on ”STUDENTS REGISTRATION PORTAL”
- Click on REGISTRATION GUIDELINES to read and follow the guideline for online registration.
DOCUMENTATION: All successful candidates MUST present to Nana Babajo College of Nursing Sciences, Satellite Campus Malumfashi, the ORIGINAL and 3 copies of the under-listed:
- College Admission Letter (To be printed online, COLOURED and on a cream CONQUEROR Paper)
- Biodata Printout
- Course Registration Form
- Payment Slip
- Completed Acceptance Form
- Completed ID Card Form
- Completed Library Form
- Completed Undertaking Letter
- Completed Guarantor’s Form
- Medical Examination Form
- Six (6) Passport Photographs
- Acknowledgement Card
- SSCE Certificate or Statement of Result
- Secondary School Testimonial jamb Portal
- Primary Certificate
- Primary School Testimonial
- Indigene Letter
- Hostel Fee Payment Slip (for those that will stay in the hostel)
- Hostel Allocation Form (for those that will stay in the hostel)
- Result Scratch Card(s)
- One (1) A4 Rim Paper 200 Romantic Love messages
NOTE: Items 1 – 10, 18 and 19 can be printed from the Registration Portal.
Failure to register by Friday 31st March 2023 means forfeiture of admission.
Commencement of Lecture: Monday, 3rd April 2023.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the CONAMKAT Post-Basic Nursing Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.