Niger Delta University, NDU Resumption Date for Continuation of Academic Activities – The management of Niger Delta University (NDU) has announced the resumption date and other significant dates for the commencement of the 2021/2022 academic semester.
NDU Resumption & Other Important Dates
This is to inform the University Community and the general public that the Committee of Provost and Deans (CPD) deliberated on issues concerning the resumption of the 2021/2022 Academic Session at its 156th Emergency Meeting held on Monday, March 6, 2023, and decided as follows:
- The University will resume for the 2021/2022 Academic Session First Semester Break on Tuesday, March 14, 2023.
- The suspended undergraduate (regular) First Semester Examination for the 2021/2022 Academic Session will continue from Monday, March 20, 2023.
- Students who are yet to pay their fees and register for their courses should do so to enable them to write the First Semester Examination. However, students who are unable to pay their fees shall pay a default fee of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000) only, which will enable them to register for their courses.
- Only students who have registered for their courses shall write the First Semester Examinations.
- All students are advised to pay up their school fees on or before the commencement of the Second Semester Examinations.
- Students who are unable to pay their fees before the commencement of the Second Semester Examinations should suspend their studies.
- The erstwhile proposed supplementary examination for the First Semester has been cancelled.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment