UMYU Certificate Programmes Admission Form – Applications from suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission to Umaru Musa Yar'adua University (UMYU), Katsina certificate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
UMYU Certificate Programmes
Humanities with Option in:
- Professional Certificate in English (Intensive)
- Translation and Subtitling for English
Admission Requirement: Candidate must have at least Three (3) O’ Level Credits including English
ISSCerEr (Centre for Renewable Energy Research)
- Certificate in Solar PV Installation
- Certificate in Renewable Energy Management
Admission Requirement: Candidate must have at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE science subjects including English
Duration: Six (6) Months
How to Apply for UMYU Certificate Programmes Admission Exercise
Interested candidates are required to follow the procedures below:
- Log onto https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/rem/applicant/index/ and create a profile.
- Make a payment of the sum of Three Thousand Naira (₦3,000) only and obtain a payment slip. This covers the cost of the form and online screening.
- Fill in the online application form(s)
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.