EkoUNIMED Post UTME / DE Form - The Management of the Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences (EkoUNIMED) has announced the availability of admission forms (post-UTME and Direct Entry) for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates for both Direct Entry (200 Level) and UTME (100 Level) are required to apply through the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB). This page will guide you through the application process, general undergraduate admission requirements, various programs, and specific course requirements.
List of Courses Offered at Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – Duration 5 or 6 years
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- BSc. in Human Anatomy
- BSc. in Medical Biochemistry
- BSc. in Human Physiology
- BSc. in Pharmacology
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- All Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes at the SSCE/GCE 'O' level through WAEC/NECO (or similarly recognised by the University) in English language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings for the Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences.
- Candidates are required to be eligible for the criteria needed, including an interview.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MBBS DEGREE PROGRAMME
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Graduates from Universities recognised by EkoUNIMED in Basic Medical Sciences, Nursing Sciences, Physiotherapy, Biological Sciences, Zoology (B.Sc. 2nd Class Lower Division)
- GCE A-level / HSC passes in Biology/Zoology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics, (Good A- level passes)
- JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) passes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Mathematics (Good A- level passes).
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Science graduates from recognised universities (at least B.Sc. 2nd Class Lower Division)
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in related disciplines.
- GCE A-level/HSC passes in Biology/Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics/Mathematics,
- IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board), JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) passes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Mathematics, Or any Foundation Programme recognized by the university.
Eligibility for EkoUNIMED Post-UTME
The following individuals are eligible for screening:
- Candidates for the UTME who selected the University and have attained the minimum cut-off mark.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates who apply for Direct Entry Admission into the University through JAMB with A' Level/JUPEB Results (Sciences) of at least 10 points
- First Degree with at least 2nd Class Lower in relevant fields
How to Apply for the EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Form
Each eligible candidate is required to make payment online while filling out the Application/PUTME form. Administrative fees are applied. Each candidate must build a Profile using the University e-Portal http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and then generate a Payment Invoice. Payment MUST be made ONLY through the e-Portal.
NOTE: MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE YOUR APPLICATION INVALID.
MODE OF REGISTRATION:
You are paying the sum of ₦10,000.00 to the school. The details are as shown below:
Candidates are required to check the University website for updates on the Screening Exercise on a regular basis: www.ekounimed.edu.ng.
Each candidate is expected to come along with the following to the venue of the screening:
- EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass
- NECO/WAEC Certificate/Result
- 2023/2024 UTME Result Slip
- Direct Entry candidates should also come along with original copies + 2 copies each of all their credentials
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment