Nigerian Defence Academy 75 Regular Course Shortlisted Candidates - On Saturday, April 15, 2023, the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Screening Test was held. Successful candidates, whose names are listed below, are required to appear for an interview with the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday, May 27, to Friday, July 7, 2023, at the NDA Ribadu Campus, Kaduna.
NDA 75 RC Shortlists
NDA 75 RC Shortlists of 2023/2024 Candidates: Download the PDF and double-check your name - The full list of successful shortlisted applicants for NDA (Nigeria Defence Academy), Kaduna has been released by AFSB, allowing all who participated and wrote the exam to download the PDF and check for their name.
NDA 75RC Interview Date and Venue
Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
Batch 1. Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA for an interview from Saturday 27 May – Friday 16 June 2023.
Batch 2. Candidates from the underlisted states are to report for an interview from Saturday 17 June – Friday 7 July 2023.
How to Check NDA 75th RC Shortlist 2023/2024
- Candidates who do not report on Saturday, May 27, 2023, or Saturday, June 17, 2023, for Batches 1 and 2, respectively, will be unable to attend the interview.
- Any Batch 2 candidate who is sighted around the NDA premises before Saturday, June 17, 2023, shall be disqualified. Throughout their stay for the AFSB, all applicants will be accommodated and nourished.
Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Screening Requirements
1. All candidates must bring their Bank Verification Number (BVN) Certificate as well as a bank account number.
2. All candidates will be subjected to a screening process that will include, among other things, document (certificate/credential) verification, medical and physical fitness testing, individual/group obstacles, and a 3.2km race. Only those who pass the screening process will be invited to the interview. As a result, any candidate who fails any stage of the screening process will be rejected from the interview.
3. Candidates MUST present originals and two photocopies of the following documents:
- 2023 JAMB UTME Result Slip.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of the Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone number and e-mail address. The officer must also affix a formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
4. Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA application portal/NDA website and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above may be disqualified. Any alterations to the documents will attract outright disqualification.
5. Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three pairs of blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of ₦2,500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS and JAMB.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO result for online confirmation of results.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of the Postcard Photograph was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
NDA Entrance Exam Subjects Combinations
1. Candidates for FASS. Candidates for FASS are to answer all questions in any THREE of the following subjects that are applicable to the candidate’s chosen course:
- Mathematics – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
- Biology – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
2. Candidates for Sciences. Candidates for courses in the Faculty of Science are to answer questions as follows:
- Mathematics (Mathematics and any 2 of Physics, Chemistry and Economics).
- Physics (Physics and any 2 of Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Chemistry (Chemistry and any 2 of Physics, Biology and Mathematics).
- Biology (Biology and any 2 of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics).
3. Candidates for Engineering. Candidates for the Faculty of Engineering are to answer ALL questions in the 3 subjects listed below:
4. Candidates for Military Science and Interdisciplinary Studies. Candidates for Intelligence & Cyber Security Studies are to answer the following:
- Physics and
- Anyone of Biology, Chemistry or Economics.
NDA Shortlisted Candidates Latest News Update
The most, latest information regarding the NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2023 is frequently posted on this portal. As a result, keep returning to this page often to stay updated on the admission process.
In case the authorities change anything, we also suggest that you save or bookmark this page and keep checking for updates. We’ll inform you as soon as this occurs.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.