OAUTHC CHO Training Programme Admission Form - Are you passionate about making a positive impact on community health? Look no further! Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC), Ile-Ife, is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the 2023/2024 academic session in their esteemed School of Community Health. This is an incredible opportunity to join a renowned institution and earn a Higher Diploma in Community Health. Read on to discover more about the programs and the application process.
The School of Community Health at OAUTHC, Ile-Ife, provides a comprehensive understanding of community health through its well-structured programs. These programs equip students with the necessary knowledge and skills to play a pivotal role in enhancing health outcomes at the community level. The programs are available in two different durations: one calendar year and two calendar years.
One Calendar Year Program: Entry Requirements
To be eligible for the one-year program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Qualification as a Community Health Extension Worker.
- Possession of a First Degree in Community Health Science, Health Education, Public Health, or HND in Community Health.
- Current practicing license.
Two Calendar Years Program: Entry Requirements
Candidates interested in the two-year program must meet the following additional qualifications:
- A Diploma in Community Health with a minimum of two years of post-qualification experience.
- Community Health Extension Worker Certificate with at least five years of experience.
- Registration with the Community Health Practitioners' Registration Board of Nigeria (CHPRBN) and possession of a current practicing license.
To begin your journey towards a Higher Diploma in Community Health, follow the application procedure outlined below:
- Obtain the application forms from the School of Community Health, OAUTHC, Ile-Ife, at a cost of ₦10,000 only.
- Make the payment into the OAUTHC's TSA Recurrent Account via the REMITA PLATFORM at any commercial bank. Ensure to indicate the purpose of payment as "Admission Form into CHO Training Programme."
- Complete the application forms and have them endorsed by sponsors.
- Submit the completed forms along with photocopies of relevant credentials to the School of Community Health, OAUTHC, Ile-Ife, on or before Friday, 7th July 2023.
The selection for admission into the program is highly competitive and consists of a written test and an oral interview. These assessments will take place on Monday, the 17th and Tuesday, the 18th of July 2023. Candidates will be evaluated based on their performance in these examinations.
Make sure to submit your completed application forms, duly endorsed by sponsors, and include photocopies of relevant credentials to the School of Community Health, OAUTHC, Ile-Ife, no later than Friday, 7th July 2023. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC), Ile-Ife, invites all eligible candidates to seize this exceptional opportunity to receive top-tier education and training in the field of Community Health. Remember to bring your original certificates and practicing licenses to the examination centre. We wish all prospective students the best of luck in their pursuit of a Higher Diploma in Community Health. Embark on a rewarding journey to transform community health outcomes today!
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment