FUHSO Post-UTME / DE Screening Form: The Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo, the pioneer Federal University of Health Sciences in Nigeria, is set to initiate its admission process for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
To be eligible for the admission exercise, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2023/2024 UTME or Direct Entry admission.
- Candidates who selected the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo as their First Choice.
For UTME candidates, the following requirements apply:
- Pass O'Level with credit grades in at least five (5) relevant subjects, including English and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Achieve a minimum cut-off mark, as specified below.
Direct Entry (DE) Candidate
Direct Entry candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Attain a minimum of Second Class lower in relevant Science courses or A Levels/IJMB with a minimum of 13 points, including Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
Here are the specified minimum cut-off marks for various programs:
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – 240 and above
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – 200 and above
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Microbiology – 200 and above
- B.Sc. Computer Science – 200 and above
- B.Sc. Chemistry – 190 and above
- B.Sc. Biostatistics – 190 and above
- B.Sc. Biological Sciences – 190 and above
- B.Sc. Mathematics – 190 and above
- B.Sc. Physics – 190 and above
Candidates who scored 200 and above in UTME may also be eligible for alternative courses during the screening exercise in the following programs:
- B. Pharmacy
- B. Nursing Science
- B. Medical Lab. Science
- B.Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Candidates who selected FUHSO as their University of First Choice during the 2023 JAMB examination are invited for Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening. The schedule is as follows:
- Date: Monday – Tuesday, 13th – 14th November, 2023
- Venue: Lecture Theatre, Take-Off Campus, Otada, Otukpo
How to Apply for FUHSO Post UTME / Direct Entry Form
Candidates who wish to Apply to FUHSO should follow these steps:
- Update your First Choice University to FUHSO on the JAMB portal.
- Select your desired programme with the required UTME subject combinations and relevant O’Level results.
- Ensure your O’Level results are uploaded on the JAMB portal for admission.
Candidates are requested to appear for the screening with the following documents:
- Evidence of selecting the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo (FUHSO) as the first choice through JAMB
- Print out of JAMB results from JAMB CAPS
- Original SSCE/NECO O’ Level Certificate/Result
- Birth Certificate
- Two passport photographs
- Evidence of the payment of a non-refundable processing fee of two thousand Naira (₦2, 000.00) only in favor of FUHSO through REMITA.
- Two photocopies of each of the above documents
For further information and inquiries, please visit the FUHSO website.