Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA Post-UTME/DE Form: In a significant development for prospective students, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, has officially commenced the registration process for the Post-UTME admission screening exercise for the academic session 2023/2024. This announcement comes as a crucial opportunity for candidates aiming to secure a place in this prestigious institution. Also, check out the List of Accredited Courses Offered in AAUA
Eligibility Criteria for the Screening Exercise
Candidates eligible for the Post-UTME screening exercise include:
- Those who selected Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) as their first choice in the 2023/2024 UTME and achieved a score of 160 and above.
- Direct Entry candidates who have designated AAUA as their preferred institution.
- Candidates who participated in the 2023/2024 UTME, scored 160 and above, and are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of first choice.
Note: If you initially did not choose Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko as your first choice but are now interested, you can change your institution to AAUA on JAMB CAPS before the registration deadline.
Registration Details and Payment
All eligible candidates are required to complete the registration process on the University's official website: https://putme.aaua.edu.ng. The registration portal will be accessible starting from Monday, 7th August 2023. A payment of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) is necessary for registration and can be made securely online through the University Screening Portal.
Guidelines for Online Registration
Follow these steps to complete your online registration:
- Visit https://putme.aaua.edu.ng.
- Create an account using your valid JAMB registration number and email address.
- Confirm your email address by clicking the link sent to your inbox (check your spam folder if needed).
- Log in and make a payment of #2,500.00 via E-transact.
- After successful payment, provide accurate bio-data details.
- Print out your bio-data slip for your records.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- Ensure accurate upload of all O'Level results on the portal. You can include up to two (2) sittings if needed.
- The University accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O'Level results.
- Direct Entry candidates are accepted with qualifications such as 1st Degree (Second Class Lower), ND (Upper Credit), HND (Lower Credit), JUPEB (6 Points), and NCE (8 Points).
- Candidates awaiting O'Level results can apply, but they must upload their results on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS as soon as they are released.
- Verify the specific O'Level and UTME subject requirements for your desired courses.
- If you need to change your UTME subject combination, you can do so on JAMB CAPS.
- Make sure to fill out the online form carefully, following all instructions, as any errors could lead to disqualification.
- Print and retain evidence of transaction completion for future reference.
Mandatory Online Screening Exercise
All candidates are required to participate in the online screening exercise, which is a mandatory step for University consideration.
Special Notice for Prospective Law Students
- Registration for the online screening exercise starts on Monday, 7th August, 2023.
- Aspiring Law students need a minimum score of 250 marks in the 2023 UTME.
- To ensure timely communication, please provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University will not be held responsible for missed information due to incorrect contact details.
Note: The University operates independently and does not engage any external agents for admissions.
With this registration window now open, prospective students have an exceptional chance to secure their spot at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko. Don't miss out on this opportunity to take the first step toward your academic journey!