Borno State University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form: This is to inform all prospective candidates into Bornu State University Maiduguri (BOSU) that the online screening exercise for 2022/2023 admissions will commence on 6th September 2023 and end on 31st October 2023. For the screening procedure, all prospective candidates for the University's various programs should visit the University's website at bosu.admissions.cloud.
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2023 JAMB examination and obtain a minimum score of 150
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum of five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) must have scored a minimum of 7 points in IJMB or NCE and at least lower credit in ND.
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks of the programmes they have chosen as their first choices but have appropriate scores are required to change to other relevant programmes at JAMB portal.
- Candidates must ensure that their O'level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon as possible, as those who do not, will not be considered for admission
- Candidates awaiting their 'O' Level results must indicate Awaiting Result (AR) in the grades column on the screening form and upload such results when their SSCE is released.