Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (NOHIL), Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology ND programme in Orthopaedic Cast Technology for the 2022/2023 academic session.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: 24 months
NOHIL Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology Post UTME Eligibility
Applicants must possess the following qualifications or equivalents.
- 5 O’Level credit passes in relevant subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, two(2) Science Subjects and any other subject.
- JAMB Scores of 120 and above in the 2022 UTME Examination
- Evidence showing a change of Institution to FECOT Igbobi, Lagos and Orthopaedic Cast Technology Programme.
- Certificate of Birth / Sworn Affidavit of Birth
- UTME Printout/Result Slip.
How to Apply for NOHIL Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology Post UTME Form
Interested candidates are requested to apply with a non – refundable processing /screening fee of ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only), payable to the Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology Account through the Remita platform. (www.remita.net, select Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology as the Remita customer/biller. Follow other instructions).
THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS SCHEDULED TO HOLD AS FOLLOWS:
DATE: 29th September 2022.
VENUE: FECOT Lecture Theatre, National Orthopaedic Hospital Compound Igbobi-Lagos.
TIME: 10.00 am prompt.
In addition, candidates should come along with the following:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs on a white background
- Original SSCE/NECO Certificate or Print out of result from WAEC/NECO
- UTME printout and result slip
- Change of Course Institution Slip (if applicable)
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of Birth/Affidavit
CLOSING DATE: 12th of March, 2021.
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below!