The University of Benin (UNIBEN) administration is now selling its Post Direct Entry Screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session. See below for the requirements and how to obtain a UNIBEN Post Direct Entry form.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the University of Benin (UNIBEN) direct entry screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is scheduled to take place in designated centres on the University's Ugbowo Campus from Monday 14th November 2022 to Thursday 24th November 2022.
Recommended: UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Past Questions: Free Download.
The Computer Based Test (CBT) mode will be used for the Screening Exercise. All candidates are expected to be seated at least one hour before the scheduled screening time.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Screening Eligibility
- This Screening Exercise is only open to candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2022/2023 DIRECT ENTRY Admission and selected the University of Benin as their first choice.
- Attained at least five (5) credits in GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English language, Mathematics (for courses that require a credit in mathematics), and three other relevant subjects (four if mathematics is excluded) at no more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post Direct Entry Form
The Admission Screening Application procedure is as follows:
Before beginning the application process, candidates should have a valid e-mail address.
- Go to uniben.edu.
- Select WAEUP Student Portal.
- To proceed, click Register for application at the top left of the displayed page.
- Enter your Surname exactly as it appears on your JAMB Registration slip, as well as your JAMB Registration Number, and your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- Click 'Login' on the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal (top right of the front page).
- To log in, enter your Username and Password.
- To begin the application process, click on 'Application record,' enter all required information, and upload your passport photo.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR "11" COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH A RED BACKGROUND ONLY IN JPEG FORMAT. It is also important to adhere to the formats specified on the UNIBEN website and portal. Please keep in mind that the uploaded photo will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates during their time at the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE REQUIRED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION and admission failure/forfeiture.
- To pay for the application, click on "Add online payment ticket" at the bottom of the page, then click on "Pay Via Remita" on the top left corner of the page, and follow the instructions to pay the application fee of ₦2,000:00 (The fee excludes other charges), and the admission screening exercise past questions for ₦2,000:00 (optional); with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- A link to "Download past questions to practise" is displayed.
- Before submitting your application online, review and confirm your information. (No corrections will be accepted after the deadline.)
- Return to the website on the scheduled date to print the acknowledgement slip with your specific screening schedule.
Candidates should return online on November 8, 2022, to confirm the date, location, and time of their screening exercise.
Candidates must bring the following items to the screening centre:
- CANDIDATES SHOULD BRING THEIR NCDC-RECOMMENDED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL-SIZED HAND SANITIZERS.
- Screening Invitation Slip with the screening schedule Acknowledgement slip
Closing Date: The application website will close on Midnight on Thursday, November 10, 2022.
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below!
Post a Comment