Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Federal University of Lafia's (FULAFIA) Four (4) Semesters Diploma programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Table of Contents
FULAFIA Diploma Courses
- Diploma In Accounting And Finance
- Diploma In Computer Science
- Diploma In Criminology And Security Studies
- Diploma In Economics And Public Finances
- Diploma in Educational Administration
- Diploma In Library And Information Science
- Diploma In Social Work And Development Studies
- Diploma In Public Administration
- Diploma In Entrepreneurship
- Diploma In Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Diploma In Business Administration
FULAFIA Diploma Admission Entry Requirements
To be eligible for admission:
- Candidates must have five credit passes at O' Level, including English Language, Mathematics, and any related subject.
- NCE Certificate
- JUPEB/IJMB with a minimum of 3 points
How to Apply for Admission to the FULAFIA Diploma Program
To obtain the form, candidates must deposit N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand) Naira into the following account and present the bank teller at the Fulafia Consult Ltd, the University's Permanent Site:
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Name: FULafia Consult
Account Number: 1015006490
DURATION: The forms will be on sale from Tuesday, 1st November 2022.
For Inquiries, Contact: 07039048801, 08036102081, 08032974411, 07057957394, 08064378107
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.