FUTO Post-UTME/DE Screening Form - This is to notify all candidates who applied for admission into the various Degree Programmes of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) for the 2023/2024 Academic Session that online registration for the Post-UTME Screening is now open. Candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology, Owerri as their First Choice University in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited for the Screening Exercise.
Table of Contents
Candidates Eligible for the FUTO Post UTME Exercise
- Candidates who chose the University as their First Choice Institution on the JAMB portal.
- UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as their first choice university but scored at least 160 can also apply, provided they visit the JAMB website and request a change of Institution to FUTO as their first choice university.
Application commences on Friday, September 1st, 2023, and closes on Saturday, September 30th, 2023.
- Go to the University's website at www.futo.edu.ng.
- Select "Prospective students."
- Under "Undergraduate," select "2023/2024 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application."
- Click "Apply Here."
- Provide your JAMB Registration Number.
- Generate and print your invoice, then go to any bank and pay with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number from the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can pay with your ATM card.
- Return to the portal after making a successful payment at the bank.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (5)
- Continue with the form completion.
- Enter your O'Level results correctly.
- Verify your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Make a copy of your acknowledgement slip.
- Wait for additional communication from the University.
The Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercises for 2023/2024 will be based on verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO results uploaded to the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- For further communication, you must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before Saturday, September 31st, 2023.
- Those who do not register within the timeframe WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE EXERCISE.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his or her application online forfeits his or her chance of admission.
- Please ensure that your academic transcript is received by the Registrar at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri on or before Saturday, September 31st, 2023.
- Candidates who do not submit their academic transcripts will not be considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1- 4 above;
- Visit a reliable and trustworthy cybercafe near you.
- Before beginning your registration, ensure that you have good and strong network connectivity.
- Ensure that you confirm and provide your correct JAMB Registration Number/details.
- Ensure that the photo you want to use on the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)'s Portal as PASSPORT is clear. Photos with dark backgrounds should be avoided at all costs.
- Use a working mobile phone number. You can use any number; it does not have to be the one you used to register for JAMB.
- Choose your desired course of study as specified on your JAMB UTME/Change of course form.
- Before and after you submit your form, double-check that there are no errors.
E-MAIL: [email protected]
Phone number: 08139833300
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.