Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form - This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who applied for admission to the Federal University Wukari for the 2022/2023 academic session that the University has scheduled a Post-UTME Screening Exercise to take place at the Federal University Wukari, located along the Katsina-Ala road in Wukari, Taraba State.
FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- The screening exercise is only open to UTME and DE candidates who chose Federal University Wukari as their first or second choice of institution.
- Candidates who scored NOT LESS THAN 150 in the 2022 UTME
- Direct Entry should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
It should be noted that university diplomas are not accepted.
How to Apply for FUWUKARI Form for Post-UTME
Payment for registration will begin on Friday, October 15, 2022.
The registration and acknowledgement slip printing portal will close at Midnight on December 20, 2022.
Candidates should be aware of the registration procedure outlined below.
Click on 2022/2023 Pre-Admission Screening on the home page of the Federal University Wukari website.
All candidates are encouraged to read the Registration Instructions and click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions.
- Click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction on the Admission Menu on the left-hand side and carefully read the instructions.
- Fill in the blanks with your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME. Enter your JAMB Registration Number carefully because any mistakes will prevent your information from being displayed.
- Each candidate must pay a registration fee of ₦2,000.00 (excluding bank charges).
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button to obtain your JAMB information; DE candidates and those who select FUWUKARI as their second choice should click the OK button on the displayed dialogue box and enter their names;
- To access the REMITA PLATFORM, click the Make Payment link.
- Make your payment
- Choose your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Credit Card Number
- Enter the Card Expiry Date, the Card CVV2 (the three digits on the back of the card), and finally your card pin; then click Pay.
Please keep in mind: (To avoid multiple deductions from your account, do not REFRESH your browser while the process is running.) Close the browser and restart if nothing appears after 10 minutes).
- After making a successful payment, log in and select the Continue Registration Link from the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details on the webpage truthfully. All candidates must upload their passport photos by clicking the Browse button and selecting your photo. Your Passport must be no larger than 25KB.
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATIONS
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The image must be a digital passport photograph.
- A resolution of at least 200 DPI is required.
- The dimensions must not be less than 600 x 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders, with the face occupying 70-80% of the frame.
- Show the eyes looking at the camera directly.
- Display skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- The maximum size is 25KB.
- After completing the bio-data, click the Next Step button and then OK on the message dialogue box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who select FUWUKARI as their programme of choice should complete the programme of choice, click Save, and then OK on the message dialogue box.
- On completion of the choice of Institution click the Next Step button.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who select FUWUKARI as their choice should select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down menu and click Save. Click OK in the dialogue box.
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications, select your additional qualifications from the qualifications dropdown, click save, and then click Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) must provide the following O' level (O/L) information:
- Select the number of sittings by using the drop-down menu.
- Enter all of the necessary O'level (O/L) information; pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click the Submit button and then OK in the message dialogue box.
- Falsifying results will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click the Print Tab to print the following:
- Registration form for Pre-Admission Screening;
- Payment Receipt
Note: All candidates must arrive at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and in proper attire.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment