University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admission List - The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) administration has released the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University's various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates who took part in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2021/2022 admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status by following the steps outlined below:
How to Check UNIUYO Admission List 2022
- To view the UNIUYO admission list, go to https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and then press the Check Status button.
- You'll get a response whether you've been admitted or not.
- Print the Admission Status Notification
Candidates who have been admitted to the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) first degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Please take the following into consideration:
- This offer is only valid if it is confirmed that your qualification meets the University's minimum admission requirements upon verification of your credentials at the time of registration.
- Prior to registration, you will be required to undergo a medical examination at the University of Uyo's Health Centre.
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective UNIUYO students can check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ to check your UNIUYO admission status.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click on it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click the 'Check Admission Status' button to view your UNIUYO admission status.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment