UNN Supplementary Admission List: The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) administration has finally released the UTME and Direct Entry supplementary admission lists for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check UNN Supplementary Admission List 2023/2024
Follow the link below to access the UNN supplementary admission list on the university portal:
NOTE: Click on any of the Link to Download the List
- 2022-2023 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST
- 2022-2023 DIRECT ENTRY PRIMARY ADMISSION LIST
- 2022-2023 SHOPPING ADMISSION LIST
- 2022-2023 DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST
- UNN Addendum Supplementary Admission List III
- Addendum to Supplementary Admission List (PDF) [UTME & DE]
Instructions to Candidates Offered Provisional Admission for The 2022/2023 Academic Session
Candidates who are offered provisional admission should follow the following guidelines to formalise their acceptance of the offer:
- All candidates are STRICTLY advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into the JAMB Portal via a JAMB-approved CBT Center, and to forward proof of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office. Candidates' admission will not be processed until their O/Level results are properly uploaded.
- Accept your admission on CAPS by visiting the JAMB Portal and clicking "Accept Admission." Candidates who do not accept their admission on JAMB CAPS will not be issued a JAMB Admission Letter and will be considered as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at the UNN Microfinance Bank Or any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (₦30,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login to your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
How to Check UNN Supplementary Admission List on JAMB CAPS
ALTERNATIVELY, UNN prospective students can also access their Supplementary admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ to check your UNN Supplementary admission status.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click on it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click the 'Check Admission Status' button to view your UNN Supplementary admission status.