Akwa Ibom State University Admission List: This is to notify the general public and all applicants who participated in the 2023/2024 Admission Screening Exercise that the management of Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU has released the Admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session. Those interested should follow the procedures outlined below to assess their admission status.
|Akwa Ibom State University
How to Check AKSU Admission List
- Go to https://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL
- Click on “Check Admission Status”
- Enter Your Jamb Registration number
- Click on “Search”
Candidates successfully admitted into the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check AKSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective students at Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ to access the JAMB admission portal.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Admission List.