EBSU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure: This is to notify the general public, particularly all candidates offered provisional admission into Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2023/2024 academic session, that the institution has announced that all candidates offered provisional admission must pay the approved acceptance fee in order to accept their admission.
EBSU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT:
You must pay a non-refundable acceptance fee in the underlisted order with a transaction charge of (₦315), payable into EBSU Account using the following procedure outlined below:
|Medicine and Surgery
|Medical Laboratory Science
- Log in to iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on check admission status to confirm your EBSU admission.
- To generate an invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create a portal account by logging in to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and clicking on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and enter your jamb registration number in the box that appears
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log in to the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate an invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
NOTE: All newly admitted candidates must generate their acceptance and school fee payment invoices through the University portal; payments made via any other platform will be rejected.
ALSO NOTE: The number of candidates admitted to each programme is greater than the number of candidates registered. In other words, mere admission does not imply automatic enrollment. As a result, registration is strictly first-come, first-served, and each candidate is given a minimum of two weeks to process his/her registration. Please keep in mind that after the expiration of the University's fully allocated time for registration, further payment will only be accepted upon revalidation/approval by the University, as payment made after the approved schedule will not be refunded.
EBSU REGISTRATION GUIDE:
Following payment of the non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued an electronic receipt, which they can take to the school to receive the applicable service. Candidates are advised to present the electronic receipt to the EBSU Bursary Unit in order to obtain the original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e evidence of payment of acceptance fee). Following that, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit to begin documentation with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original printout of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of ₦30,000 acceptance fee).
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration
Your strict compliance is highly solicited.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.