EBSU 1st & 2nd Batch Admission - This is to inform all candidates who participated in the recently concluded admission processes at Ebonyi State University that the institution's management has released the merit admission list for the 2022/2023 academic year.
All candidates who scored at or above the required cut-off mark for their preferred courses are encouraged to check their names on the admission list. See below for instructions on how to check the admissions list.
This is to inform candidates who applied for admission to Ebonyi State University (EBSU) that the list of admitted students has been published.
How to Check EBSU Admission List
- Go to the EBSU admission status-checking portal at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page
- Choose 'JAMB POST UTME SCREENING' from the Choose your programme type section.
- Choose ‘By Jamb Reg. Number’ or ‘By Name’ from the search pattern section.
- In the required column, enter your JAMB Registration Number or Name.
- Finally, to view your EBSU admission status, click the 'Check Admission Status' button.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Ebony State University (EBSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Check Out: EBSU Acceptance Fee & Registration Procedure
Alternatively, You can also check your EBSU admission status on the JAMB portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your EBSU admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your admission status.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.