Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka Admission List - This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka admission screening exercise that the institution's management has released the names of those who were successfully admitted.
How to Check the FCE (T) Akoka Admission List
As of the time of publication, prospective FCE (T) Akoka students can only check their admission status from a list of names posted on the school's notice board.
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective students at Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka can access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ to access the JAMB admission portal.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment