FUAZ Admission List: This is to notify all candidates who applied for admission to the Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru (FUAZ) during the 2023/2024 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check the FUAZ Admission List
Prospective students at the Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru (FUAZ) can currently access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your FUAZ admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru (FUAZ) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru (FUAZ) admission list.