FUHSO Fresh Students' Registration Procedure - This is to inform prospective students of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo, that the registration process for new students has begun.
To begin the registration process, you must first complete the following tasks:
- You must have paid your school/student charges and printed your admission letter from jamb caps to be able to complete your registration successfully.
- You must also have a scanned copy of your passport, payment, O’Level results, and your Jamb admission letter.
- You must not change or alter any of the information on your acceptance form that has already been filled in. [It will be considered a crime].
FUHSO Registration Procedure
- Go to the FUHSO portal at portal.fuhso.edu.ng
- On the main page [Sign into your Account]
- Enter your details sent to your Email (Enter: your Email & Enter: your password)
- Click on the “LOGIN” button
- Click on “CHOOSE FILE” to upload your PASSPORT
- Fill in the REMAINING details with your correct data
- Click on “CHOSE FILE” to upload your O’Level first-sitting results
- Click on “CHOSE FILE” to upload your O’Level second sitting results [If applicable]
- Click on “CHOSE FILE” to upload your JAMB ADMISSION letter
- Click on “CHOSE FILE” to upload your proof of school fees charges
- Click on “NEXT” to access the Declaration
- Check the box to agree with the terms and conditions
- Click on the “FINISH” button to complete your Bio Data
- Click on “PRINT” to either print your student Photo Card or to save.