Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU) Admission List - This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU), Ogboko, Imo State, [formerly Eastern Palm University (EPU)] during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their KOMU admission status.
How to Check KOMU Admission Status
Prospective students at Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU) can check their admission status using the link provided below:
Admitted students should pay a non-refundable acceptance-of-offer fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (₦50,000). Failure to pay the acceptance fee within fourteen days of this offer may result in admission forfeiture. Details of other fees payable are available on the University's portal.
Candidates who have been admitted to Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU) in Ogboko, Imo State, are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, Candidates can also check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your KOMU admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your KOMU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU) Admission List.
Post a Comment