AKSU Supplementary Admission Form - All qualified candidates are invited to apply online for supplementary admissions to Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden for the 2022/2023 academic session. Only UTME candidates who chose AKSU as their first (1st) choice and scored 140 and above are eligible to apply for supplementary admissions.
|Akwa Ibom State University|
All interested candidates are hereby encouraged to consider changing to one of the Programs listed below.
AKSU Supplementary Admission Registration Period
The University portal for online registration will be open from Monday, December 12th, 2022 to Friday, December 30th, 2022. Candidates who do not register within the registration period will be disqualified from consideration for Supplementary Admissions.
AKSU Supplementary Admissions Requirements
- 2022 UTME Result slip
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from an approved Government Hospital.
How to Apply for AKSU Supplementary Admission Form
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
- Go to the AKSU portal at portal.aksu.edu.ng
- Click on “START NOW”
- Click on “Enroll”
- Click on SUPPLEMENTARY
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click the arrow below to Verify and Continue
- Proceed to make payment of ₦2,000.00 only as registration fee (excluding bank charges)
- NOTE: Payment can be made via Debit Card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the Bank, please repeat steps 1-3, then continue with the registration.
- Upload the scanned copies of your documents (2022 UTME Result Slip, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Medical Fitness) in .jpg format with a minimum size of 120KB and maximum size of 150 KB.
- Preview the details entered to ensure accuracy.
- After confirmation, click the “Finish” button to generate the Registration Confirmation Slip.
- Changing to any of the above-mentioned programs does not guarantee automatic admission. Only candidates who meet the minimum cut-off mark for each program will be considered.
- Please keep in mind that the University does not have any sales representatives. Anyone who transacts with an individual and/or makes a payment(s) to an individual's account does so at his or her own risk.
For more information, applicants are strongly advised to visit ONLY the University website www.aksu.edu.ng, e-mail: [email protected], and [email protected].
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment