Alvan Ikoku COE, Owerri Degree Admission List is Out - This is to inform the general public that the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, affiliated with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Degree (UTME/Direct Entry) admission list is out.
Candidates that participated in the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri 2022/2023 academic session Degree post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check Alvan Ikoku College of Education Degree Admission List
Currently, prospective students at Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, can only access their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school campus at the time of publication.
Alternatively, prospective students at the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded to the university website.
- Go to the Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status-checking portal at https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.