ATBU Post UTME Screening Form: Applications from suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission to the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi for the 2023/2024 academic session.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- ATBU cut-off points for the UTME for the 2023/2024 Academic Session are 165 and above.
- Candidates who have applied to other universities and obtained a score of 165 and are interested in changing to ATBU are encouraged to do so.
See the complete ATBU Admission Requirements HERE
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening Exercise
Go to the ATBU post-UTME screening portal at portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Use your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) using the JAMB registration number as the User Name and the default password.
- Proceed to make a payment of ₦2,000 only as the online screening fee into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Fill in the relevant information in the required fields, in case of awaiting result(s) AR' should be indicated in the appropriate grade area and attach a recent passport-size photograph.
- Download the online screening acknowledgement slip for the purpose of physical screening
- The portal will remain open for one week to enable prospective candidates to update their bio-data commencing from Monday 23rd October to Saturday 28th October 2023.
NOTE: The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening. All candidates are advised to upload their O'level results on the JAMB profile.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.