FUKASHERE Admission List: This is to inform all prospective students of the Federal University of Kashere (FUKashere) that the institution's administration has released the 1st and 2nd Batch Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Check FUKASHERE Admission List
- To access your FUKASHERE admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Kashere (FUKashere) First-Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Federal University of Kashere (FUKashere) Admission List.