FUKASHERE Admission List | 1st & 2nd Batch - This is to inform all prospective students of the Federal University of Kashere (FUKashere) that the institution's administration has released the 1st and 2nd Batch Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic year.
How to Check FUKASHERE Admission List
REGISTRATION COMMENCES ON MONDAY 19TH DECEMBER 2022.
Not yet admitted? Check Out: FUKASHERE Supplementary Admission List
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Kashere (FUKashere) First-Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check FUKASHERE Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- To access your FUKASHERE admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal University of Kashere (FUKashere) Admission List.