FUTO JUPEB 1st – 9th Batch Admission List 2021/2022 - This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the non-residential, one-year CCE Basic Studies [Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)] programme at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) for the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check FUTO JUPEB Admission List
Go to the FUTO JUPEB admission status-checking portal at https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules_Jupeb/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
Select your session, i.e. 2021/2022.
Fill in your Application Number in the required column.
Finally, click on Submit to access your FUTO JUPEB admission status.
1. Pay Fees
- Login to the Portal portal.futo.edu.ng with your APPLICATION NO as username and password
- Click on “Pay Acceptance”, ‘ Pay school fees’ and “Hostel allocation” to generate your payment invoice.
- Proceed to any bank to pay using your RRR code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, and MasterCards.
2. After a successful acceptance fees payment online
- Print your acceptance receipt – (ADMISSION LETTER)
Congratulations to all the candidates offered admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.